You know, eating burned food is just not enjoyable. No one savors an overcooked meal, and neither do we enjoy an overcooked painting!
Part Two of, “How To Paint Trees” has arrived, and I’m here to show you how to take your coastal tree painting to the finish line, while keeping it fresh and savory at the same time.
In this video, you’ll learn how to:
· refine your painting without overworking it
· layer pastel for rich color and texture
· use sculptural marks to develop form and suggest detail
· add sparkle and freshness to dull, muddy areas
· harness the power of suggestion by letting a few key elements tell the story
How About Your Trees?
So, how are your tree paintings shaping up? Could you benefit from a personalized critique of your work? For a limited time, I’m offering 20 minute video critiques over skype. Sign up today, and I’ll provide you with direct feedback and encouragement based on up to three paintings submitted by email. Let’s talk about your work! Find out more>
Here’s Part Two of, “How To Paint Trees.”
P.S. Don’t miss this limited-time opportunity to gain valuable feedback on your work and build positive momentum in your own artistic development. Sign up for a critique today, and let me help you grow!