I have been on a mission this spring to listen and respond to your many questions with new lesson content tailored to your needs. I’ve received a number of questions from artists like you regarding my portrait palette, specifically as it relates to hard pastels. Here are some of the questions I’ve been asked:
· How do you create that point on your hard pastels?
· How do you sharpen your hard pastels?
· Should you only use hard pastels at the beginning of the portrait?
· What are the best hard pastel colors for portraits?
· Why don’t you use more pastel pencils?
In this lesson, I’m going to share with you the answers to these questions by revealing…
· My go-to favorite hard pastels
· A custom designed portrait color chart just for you
· My top seven must have colors!
· How to sharpen your hard pastels
· My favorite pastel pencils for portrait sketching
Watch today’s lesson below and be sure to download your free portrait color chart!